In continuation of the Nukkad Natak series on cyber safety under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, NSD is organizing another program on World Blood Donor Day on 14th June 2022 with 75 performances of Nukkad Natak on the subject of" Awareness on Blood Donation" Raktdaan -Mahadaan, Save one ... each one in 15 states of the country with 25 local groups ; 3 shows of each group.
- To initiate awareness regarding the importance of blood donation, and blood diseases and motivate them to save the lives of others with the help of the slogan: RaktDaan ... MahaDaan and Each One ... Save One.
- We have identified 25 groups in 15 states and 22 cities, who will perform Nukkad Natak at 75 locations.
- NSD has provided a base script written by Dr.Prakash Jha & Sh. Lalit Prakash to the groups on blood donation, blood disease, and the importance of blood donation. Based on the above, groups have made their own script according to their states and city in their local languages within the framework per the above theme.
- In addition to the above, we will also give tribute to our freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives. Countless freedom fighters sacrificed their lives, and their blood for our freedom to save us, our life, and our future. It will be a very useful step to inspire people to blood donation and make them aware of blood disease and the importance of blood donation.
- Donating blood is an act of solidarity to join the efforts and save lives.