1-month training in Agarbatti making for female prisoners and LED bulb production for male prisoners will be started soon in Nagpur Central Jails in association with ICICI Foundation, Mumbai, and Central Jail Nagpur. The inauguration of the said program was done on 06.12.2022 in Nagpur Central Jails. This training will help prisoners to get employment and self-employment after their imprisonment.
The dignitaries present in the said program were welcomed and felicitated:-
- Hon. Prabhakar c. Harde, Assistant Commissioner District Skill Development, Employment and Entrepreneurship Guidance Centre, Nagpur
- Hon. Sangram Jadhav, First Class Judicial Magistrate, Nagpur
- Smt. Sushmita Chakraborty, Central Head of ICI CI Skill Academy Nagpur
- Mr. Prashant Banit, LA Hee Light Course Instructor, Nagpur
- Mrs. Jyoti Vairagade, Sailing Skill I.C.I.C. Eye skill Academy Nagpur
Thoughts of dignitaries-
1. Hon. Prabhakar Harde, Assistant Commissioner District Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship Guidance Centre, Nagpur
2. Hon. Sangram Jadhav, First Class Judicial Magistrate, Nagpur
At the end of the program, the vote of thanks was done through Shri. A. M. Kumare Superintendent Nagpur Central Jail.