Panel Discussion-V: Schools, Innovation, Game and Curriculum
School education immensely contributes to shaping the mindset of an individual. Introduction to the concepts of ideation, innovation, and entrepreneurship in schools itself will certainly prepare young minds to convert challenges into opportunities. It will also make them aspirational and increase their appetite for risk. We need to inculcate amongst students that they should chase good ideas and be as creative as possible. To understand the context in-depth, the panel consists of school and college student innovators to share their life philosophy and approach to innovations they have developed and what more can be done to accelerate the process.
The names of the panelists:
1. Ms. Ayushi Singh, Class 11, Conosa Convent Girls Inter College, U.P.
2. Shri Tanmay Kumar Sethi, Class 9, Delhi Public School, Odisha
3. Ms. Pooja Arora, Toycathon team – Macaw, JNU, New Delhi
4. Ms. Vedika Vignesh, Toycathon team – Kreedavyuh, DPS, Hyderabad, Telangana
5. Shri Anil Pradhan, Founder, IPSFRI
The event ended with an invigorating question-answer session where the moderator asked questions to all the panelists.