Panel Discussion II: Best Innovation and Start-up Practices in HEIs
The Indian higher educational institution system is in transition and now gives huge emphasis on innovation and entrepreneurship. Policy interventions at different levels by the government are playing a key role in creating and sustaining the innovation and start-up movement in educational institutions. The panel discussed the best practices and models adopted by different public and private educational institutions to build innovations and entrepreneurial ecosystems within the campuses.
The list of panelists:
1. Dr. K. Radhakrishnan, Ex-Chairman, ISRO - Moderator
2. Shri Rajendra Ratnoo, Joint Secretary, DPIIT
3. Prof. AB Pandit, Vice-Chancellor, ICT Mumbai
4. Prof. Abhay Karandikar, Director, IIT Kanpur
5. Rahul Nayar, Vice President, Invest India
The event received great responses and expansive participation from the people.