District Collector Sri KVN ChakradharBabu IAS has reviewed targets and achievements in all 17 Schemes with all responsible Officers under AzadiSeAntyodayTak Campaign.
Azadi Se AntyodayaTak is a 90-day long campaign launched on 28th April 2022 with a mission to saturate 75 Districts across 28 States/UTs with 17 schemes of 09 central ministries. This campaign would go on for 90 days ending on 26th July 2022 by the Ministry of Rural Development.
Identified Schemes are
1. MGNREGA IN CONVERGENCE WITH NRLM
2. PRADHAN MANTRI AWAAS YOJANA - GRAMIN
3. RSETI - RURAL SELF EMPLOYMENT TRAINING INSTITUTES
4. NATIONAL RURAL LIVELIHOODS MISSION
5. UNIQUE DISABILITY IDENTITY CARD PROJECT
6. INTEGRATED CHILD DEVELOPMENT SERVICES SCHEME
7. PRADHAN MANTRI MATRU VANDANA YOJANA
8. PRADHAN MANTRI JAN DHAN YOJANA
9. PRADHAN MANTRI JEEVAN JYOTI BIMA YOJANA
10. PRADHAN MANTRI SURAKSHA BIMA YOJANA
11. ESTABLISHMENT OF SKILL HUBS
12. NATIONWIDE AHDF KCC CAMPAIGN
13. HAR GHAR DASTAK
14. NATIONAL ANIMAL DISEASE CONTROL PROGRAM
15. PRADHAN MANTRI SHRAM YOGI MAANDHAN PENSION YOJANA
16. PM KISSAN
17. FPO CROP IDENTIFICATION
• The identified districts are aligned with the place of birth of 100 Freedom Fighters, who made the ultimate sacrifice for the nation during its struggle for independence.
• The campaign finds its foundation rooted in the concept of Antyodaya or the rise of the last person aiming at targeted intervention through 17 select schemes in the areas of employment generation, health, nutrition, skill development, social security, and livelihood creation by each of
the participating ministries/departments.
• 90- day long Azadi Se AntyodayaTakcampaign has been launched to ensure that maximum benefits of identified schemes of 09 Ministries reach the intended beneficiaries.
• Ensuring maximum benefits (saturation) of identified schemes for the beneficiaries in 75 backward districts (low on developmental and monthly per capita indicators).
The Collector &District Magistrate will be the District Nodal Officer (DNO) and overall in charge of the Mission at the district level. A committee of all stakeholders will be formed under the chairpersonship of the District Collector for the implementation and monitoring. The Roles and Responsibilities are
• Implementation of the Campaign and ensuring its time-bound completion.
• Data updating, wherever applicable.
• Ensure coordination among participating counterpart District level line departments.
• Organise regular events commemorating selected freedom fighters from the districts viz. Prabhat Feris, public meetings for remembering their contributions and honoring their family members, construction of Amrit Sarovars and Vans at the places associated with them, naming public buildings, institutions, and streets, organizing exhibitions on the life and contributions of freedom fighters, etc.
• The district administration should work out a detailed plan in this regard and should be guided by the State Nodal Officer along with their culture and public relations dept.
• Carry out weekly reviews of the progress of the Campaign and apprise the Campaign Nodal.
• Work upon the feedback provided including those by the Central Nodal Officer.
• Apprise State Nodal Officer of the progress and issues, if any, concerning the Campaign.
• Documentation of achievements and outcome of the Campaign.
• The District Magistrate/District Collector will monitor the progress of the Campaign through the campaign portal. They will also be responsible for arranging regular updating of data/response to the feedback.
• Be responsible for the resolution of grievances and troubleshooting.
• IEC and environment creation.
Ministry of Rural Development has developed an online campaign portal/dashboard http://akamantyodaya.nic.in for progress reporting and monitoring, in consultation with the ICT team of the Division and National Informatics Center of the Department of Rural Development. The portal is having the option to report regular achievements for identified 75 districts in the MIS system. Moreover, users can also upload videos and photos of various events on the portal.