Two Extraordinary Lives -
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and Shri Aurobindo.
Netaji, one of India's tallest nationalist leaders, was unwavering in his pursuit of freedom for India. Gandhiji called him the 'Prince among the Patriots' and Netaji believed 'freedom is not given, it is taken'. His life is celebrated through an audio-visual presentation, narration, dance, and song.
- Direction and Co-ordination: Oindrilla Dutt
- Script and Naration: Oindrilla Dutt
- Audio-visual: Oindrilla Dutt
- Dance and Choreography: Priti Patel
- Dancers from: Anjika
- Vocal Rendition: Sounak Chattopadhyay
Shri Aurobindo transcended from India's sometimes violent struggle for independence to a world of spirituality. He believed, 'there is no greater pride and glory than to be a perfect instrument of the Master". His life is examined through narration, song, and dance.
- Director and Choreographer: Shyamal Mallick
- Concept and Script: Gouri Basu and Abhijit Chatterjee
- Performers from: Abantipur Om Foundation