World Blood Donor Day is celebrated on the 14th of June. This day is celebrated to raise global awareness of the need for safe blood and blood products for transfusion, support national blood transfusion services, blood donor organizations, and other nongovernmental organizations, and thank blood donors.
On the occasion of World Blood Donor Day, the National Blood Transfusion Council (NBTC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) in collaboration with MyGov is hosting a ‘Poster Making Contest on Voluntary Blood Donation’.
The theme of the contest - “Give Blood, Give Plasma, Share Life, Share Often" Focuses on patients requiring life-long transfusion support and underlines the role every single person can play, by giving the valuable gift of blood or plasma.
• Pick up your art supplies, turn on your graphing tablets, and turn on the creative assets into making a significant change by creating a poster!
• Participants should upload the poster in JPEG / PNG / SVG format only.
• The poster should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
• The participants in this online Poster Making Competition may use A3 or A4 sheets for the Poster.
• It should be ensured that the uploaded poster should be clearly visible.